Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OUR COMMERCIAL IS ON THE AIR!!

On Monday night, the Antique Gallery commercial aired for the first time during American Pickers.  It was awesome.  Hope this will bring some traffic into the mall.  Next airing will be on A & E during Storage Wars between 9:00 & 10:00 pm Wednesday night!  Then the same days and shows for the next 4 weeks.  We had a successful 1 day drawing on Saturday that will allow us to buy 1 more time slot. Thanks to Bob for working this event for us! We are looking for ways to raise money so we can air our commercial more and will also be glad to accept cash donations!

The Annie Sloan demo on Saturday was a huge success!  I tried to soak it all in, but there were so many people there, that I could not grasp everything.  So...........I am taking the mini workshop next Monday August 15th.  I tried to do a project on my own, but as you can tell from the photos below, I will greatly benefit from the workshop.  I think I may just need to do some more sanding to make it really look distressed.
Of course I still need to recover the seat!  This paint is very easy to work with.  My hubby is even going to give it a try!
Don't forget to stop by the A.G.C.A.P. Featured Dealer of the Month's booth's I-9 & I-10 Aisle 4 North and Booth J-10 Aisle 1 South.  Here is a look at the booth on Aisle 1 North
Hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment