Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Are You Ready For The Holidays??????

Are you ready for the holidays?  I am about half-way through my shopping, and I got loads of unique gifts from The Antique Gallery.  A few years ago, I started my three grandchildren collections.  Something they could continue and that did not require batteries!!!  For my granddaughter, I started an antique perfume bottle collection.  They look beautiful on her vanity, and believe it or not even at age 17 she is already trying to get me to tell her about the one I got her this year.  For my oldest grandson I started a fishing lure collection.  Since he enjoys fishing, I thought that would be appropriate.  My youngest grandson is a history buff.  His collection consists of civil war items that include old medals, old coins, etc.  My grandchildren grill my husband and I for any information about the items that they can think of.  We encourage them to search these items on the Internet to learn more.


For my two daughters, I have purchased some cute costume jewelry as well as some new handbags.  They will be sure to love them!
The beautiful Cobalt cut to clear Bohemian Large Glass Vase is this weeks BLOG SPECIAL.  This item can be found in booth G-12 on aisle 4 North.  This item's regular retail is $398.00.  From Thursday December 15,2011 until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday December 21, 2011 you can purchase this beautiful vase for 25% off.  That brings the price to $298.50!!!  The inventory # on this item is 4657 and there is ONLY ONE of these vases available for this price.  Just be sure to tell the cashier the code word ELEGANT.  This BLOG SPECIAL is being offered by the A.G.C.A.P. Dealer of The Month Donna Eke.  Check out her booths for all of the other beautiful items she carries..  Donna specializes in Antique Furniture, Mirrors, Lighting, Delft Ware, Czech Glassware, Crystal and Custom Silk Floral Arrangements.  Please visit her booths located on the North side of our mall.  Booth #'s D-15, D-16 Aisle 2 North, Booth E-15 Aisle 3 North, Booth H-8, H-9, G-12, & G-13 on Aisle 4 North.  Just take a look at one of her booths below!


Check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment